As the management of your company, you'll need to establish a process of periodically reviewing your company management system to:
- Ensure it is achieving the expected results.
- Ensure that it continues to meet the requirements of the standard.
- Agrees with the company's policies and objectives.
- Continues to provide customer satisfaction.
- Ensure it is functioning according to the established operating procedures.
- Identify defects and evaluate possible improvement.
Management will also review and compare the previous results of the audit to identify problems and establish improvements.
This includes internal and external issues, process and delivery performance, achievement of quality objectives, supplier performance, complaints and operational risks and opportunities.